Documents Page for Cultural Resources Data
Docket Number: 10-CRD-1
Most files are Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To download, navigate and print these files you will need the free Acrobat Reader software available from Adobe Systems Incorporated's Web Site.
- Commission Decision -- Issued July 14, 2010.
Commission Decision Re: Data Concerning Cultural Resources on BLM Land
Posted July 15, 2010. (PDF file, 20 pages, 143 kb)
July 14, 2010
Hearing on Proposed Decision of the Siting Committee: Commission Order on Data Concerning Cultural Resources on BLM Land
- Revised Hearing Notice Posted July 13, 2010.
- Hearing Notice Posted July 8, 2010.
June 9, 2010
Consolidated Hearing on Issues Concerning US Bureau of Land Management Cultural Resources Data
- Hearing Notice
- Transcript. (PDF file, 157 pages, 246 kb)
- Documents for Hearing
BLM Cultural Resources Data (PDF file, 16 page, 2.3 mb)
- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases