Rulemaking - Notices Page
AB 1103 Commercial Building Energy Use Disclosure Program
Docket # 12-AB1103-01
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Postponement of Enforcement. Posted August 14, 2013 (PDF File, 1 page, 45 kb).
- Notice of Postponement of Enforcement. Posted June 13, 2013 (PDF File, 1 page, 98 kb).
- Submission of Regulations (Form 400), to the Office of Administrative Law. Posted April 29, 2013 (PDF File, 7 pages, 639 kb).
- Notice of Approval of Regulatory Action - by the State of California Office of Administrative Law
Dated April 18, 2013. Posted: April 26, 2013. (PDF File, 1 page, 340 kb)
- Order Adopting Regulations and Directing Additional Rulemaking Activities (Corrected)
Dated December 12, 2012. Posted: December 17, 2012. Revised version posted January 8, 2013, to correct item 9 on page 4. (PDF File, 5 pages, 266 kb)
- December 12, 2012 - Notice of Hearing for the Possible Adoption of Amended Regulations for the Nonresidential Building Energy Use Disclosure Program, Notice of Availability of Additional 15-Day Language, and Notice of Availability of New Documents Added to the Rulemaking Record (PDF file) posted November 27, 2012.
- Order Adopting Regulation and Directing Additional Rulemaking Activities
Posted: July 16, 2012. (PDF File, 6 page, 279 kb)
- July 11, 2012 - Notice of Hearing for Possible Adoption, Notice of Changes to Proposed Regulations, Additional Documents Relied Upon, and Notice of 15-Day Comment Period
Posted: Posted June 25, 2012. WebEx information updated June 26, 2012. (PDF File, 5 pages, 37 kb)
- Notice of Postponement of Hearing for Consideration and Possible Adoption
Posted: May 1, 2012. (PDF File, 1 page, 29 kb)
- Notice of Proposed Action - Posted: March 23, 2012. (PDF File, 8 pages, 45 kb)
April 9, 2012 - Public Comment Period and Hearing.
May 9, 2012 Postponed - Full Commission Hearing for Adopting 45-day Language.
The Energy Commission will not consider adoption of these matters on May 9, 2012. The hearing for adoption is postponed. The date of this hearing will be announced at a later date.