Notices and Announcements - California's Appliance Efficiency Program
This page lists older general notices and announcements for the Appliance Efficiency Program. For notices relating to the current rulemaking proceeding, please go to the Appliance Efficiency Rulemakings page.
Documents are placed on line in chronological order with newest at the top.
Linked (underlined) dates indicate the date of a workshop or hearing announced in the notice.
Informal Proceeding to Decertify Appliance
Docket No. 10-RADB-01 -- Docket Log
- Decision and Order of the California Energy Commission - Dated July 28, 2010.
- April 26, 2010 - Notice of Informal Proceeding to Decertify Appliance. Posted April 15, 2010
WebEx Recording of Hearing (Streaming audio and video)
- December 17, 2007 - Notice of Staff Workshop, Presentation of Draft Strategic Plan to Reduce Peak Energy Usage from Residential Air Conditioners. Posted December 3, 2007
- January 30, 2006 - Notice of Committee Workshop On Appliance Standards for External Power Supplies and Other Consumer Electronics Products. Posted January 19, 2006
- December 15, 2005 - Notice of Showerhead Performance Implications for Water and Energy Use Meeting. Posted December 9, 2005.
- Agenda for the Meeting. (Acrobat PDF file, 48 kb 1 page)
- Petition to Exempt from Preemption - California Energy Commission's petition to the U.S. Department of Energy to exempt from preemption California's water efficiency standards for residential clothes washers. (Acrobat PDF file, 388 kb 55 pages).