- Rulemaking on California Quality Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lamp Specification
(Docket # 12-BSTD-3).
- 2012 Rulemaking on Appliance Efficiency Regulations
(Docket # 12-AAER-2).
- Appliance Efficiency Standards for Battery Chargers
(Docket # 11-AAER-2).
- Appliance Efficiency Enforcement
(Docket # 12-AAER-1).
Appliance Efficiency Database
Forms and Instructions
General Notices and Documents
Also see notices and documents pages in individual proceeding sections.
- General Notices
- General Documents
- Energy Commission vs. U.S. Department of Energy
Petition for Exemption Regarding Water Conservation Standards for Residential Clothes Washers
- Energy Commission Petition to Repeal the Test Method for Television Sets In 10 C.F.R. Part 430 Subpart B
- Informal Proceeding to Decertify Appliance
(Docket # 10-RADB-01)
Notices and Announcements - California's Appliance Efficiency Program
This page lists general notices and announcements for the Appliance Efficiency Program. For notices relating to the current rulemaking proceeding, please go to the Rulemaking 07-AAER-2 page.
Documents are placed on line in chronological order with newest at the top.
Linked (underlined) dates indicate the date of a workshop or hearing announced in the notice.
Informal Proceeding to Decertify Appliance
Docket No. 10-RADB-01 -- Docket Log
- Decision and Order of the California Energy Commission - Dated July 28, 2010.
- April 26, 2010 - Notice of Informal Proceeding to Decertify Appliance. Posted April 15, 2010
WebEx Recording of Hearing (Streaming audio and video)
- December 17, 2007 - Notice of Staff Workshop, Presentation of Draft Strategic Plan to Reduce Peak Energy Usage from Residential Air Conditioners. Posted December 3, 2007
- January 30, 2006 - Notice of Committee Workshop On Appliance Standards for External Power Supplies and Other Consumer Electronics Products. Posted January 19, 2006
- December 15, 2005 - Notice of Showerhead Performance Implications for Water and Energy Use Meeting. Posted December 9, 2005.
- Agenda for the Meeting. (Acrobat PDF file, 48 kb 1 page)
- Petition to Exempt from Preemption - California Energy Commission's petition to the U.S. Department of Energy to exempt from preemption California's water efficiency standards for residential clothes washers. (Acrobat PDF file, 388 kb 55 pages).