California Energy Commission
Business Meeting Agenda
Please note that audio from this
and future Business Meetings are
broadcast over the Internet
using Real Audio technology.
June 6, 2001
1516 Ninth Street
Hearing Room A, First Floor
Starting at 10 a.m.
THE COMMISSION WILL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- CALPEAK ENTERPRISE #7. Commission consideration and possible adoption of the Committee's Proposed Decision for the CalPeak Enterprise #7 project (Docket No. 01-EP-10). A 49.5 megawatt power plant proposed to be located in Escondido City. CalPeak Enterprise #7 project, applied for certification under the Energy Commission's emergency siting program and the Governor's Executive Orders D-26-01 and D-28-01. Contact: Tom Glaviano, (916) 651-8893. (30 minutes)
- PEGASUS POWER PARTNERS, LLC. Consideration and possible adoption of the Committee's Proposed Decision for the Pegasus Project (Docket No. 01-EP-9), a 45 megawatt power plant proposed to be located inside the California Institute for Men in Chino. The Pegasus Project applied for certification under the Energy Commission's emergency siting program and the Governor's Executive Orders D-26-01 and D-238-01. Contact: Tom Glaviano, (916) 651-8893. (15 minutes)
- VALERO CO-GENERATION PROJECT (01-AFC-5). Possible approval of the Executive Directors data adequacy recommendation for the Valero Co-generation Project, Application of Certification. Contact: Jack W. Caswell, (916) 653-0062. (15 minutes)
- VALERO CO-GENERATION PROJECT (01-AFC-5). Possible approval of a Committee for the Valero Co-generation Project, Application of Certification. Contact: Jack W. Caswell, (916) 653-0062. (5 minutes)
- Energy Commission Committee and Oversight
A discussion on Energy Commission Committee and Oversight matters may be held.
- Chief Counsel's Report
The Energy Commission may adjourn to closed session with its legal counsel to determine whether facts and circumstances exist that warrant the initiation of litigation [Government Code section 11126(e)(3)] or whether facts and circumstances exist that constitute a significant exposure to litigation against the Energy Commission [Government Code section 11126(e)(2)].
- Executive Director's Report
Closed session may be held on personnel matters.
[Authority: Government Code, Section 11126(a).]
- Public Adviser's Report
- Public Comment
People may speak up to five minutes on any matter concerning the Energy Commission.
The Energy Commission may recess the meeting and continue it later for purposes of a general discussion of Energy Commission internal organization and policy. No action will be taken at such a continued session. The Energy Commission will announce whether it plans to continue the meeting in this manner and the time and location at the end of one of the Public Comment item.
If you require special accommodations, contact Robert Sifuentes at (916) 654-5004, five days prior to the meeting.
News media inquiries should be directed to: Claudia Chandler, Assistant Executive Director -- (916) 654-4989
Questions about participation in the Business Meeting should be directed to: Roberta Mendonca, Public Adviser -- (916) 654-4489 or (800) 822-6228
To reduce paper and mailing costs, the Energy Commission offers an automated e-mail system to alert you about Business Meeting agendas on the Internet. To subscribe or unsubscribe via e-mail, please go to our site: www.energy.ca.gov/html/listservers.html. Those subscribing to the e-mail may wish to discontinue receiving agendas by U.S. Mail. To remove your name from the regular mailing list, send the mailing label on the envelope to: California Energy Commission, 1516 9th Street, MS 38, Sacramento, CA, 95814 and ask that your name be deleted, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your name be removed from List 15. Please include the number that is located on the upper left corner of the mailing label.
Energy Commission Web Site -- www.energy.ca.gov
| Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |