California Energy Commission
Business Meeting Agenda
Please note that audio from this
and future Business Meetings are
broadcast over the Internet
using Real Audio technology.
Wednesday, July 11, 2001
1516 Ninth Street
Hearing Room A, First Floor
Starting at 10 a.m.
THE COMMISSION WILL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- RUSSELL CITY POWER PROJECT. Commission consideration of the Executive DirectorŐs Data Adequacy Recommendation for the Russell City Power Project Application for Certification. A 600 megawatt power plant located in the city of Hayward (Docket No. 01-AFC-7). Contact: Sandra Fromm, (916) 654-4206. (15 minutes)
- RUSSELL CITY POWER PROJECT. Possible approval of a Committee for the Russell City Power Project Application for Certification (Docket No. 01-AFC-7).
Contact: Sandra Fromm, (916) 654-4206. (5 minutes)
- CALPEAK POWER-BORDER, LLC. Possible adoption of the CommitteeŐs Proposed Decision for the CalPeak Power-Border, LLC Project, a 49.5 megawatt power plant proposed to be located in the Otay Mesa area of the city of San Diego, San Diego County, California. CalPeak Power-Border, LLC Project, applied for certification under the Energy CommissionŐs emergency siting program and the GovernorŐs Executive Orders D-26-01 and D-28-01. Contact: Tom Glaviano, (916) 651-8893. (30 minutes)
- AES HUNTINGTON BEACH, LLC PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION. Consideration of AES Huntington Beach, LLCŐs Petition for Reconsideration of the Commission Decision (Docket No. 00-AFC-13). Contact: Garret Shean, (916) 653-6421. (30 minutes)
- ELECTRICITY OVERSIGHT BOARD (EOB). Possible approval of Interagency Agreement 200-99-006 Amendment 1, for the Energy Commission to continue to provide administrative services support for the next three years until June 30, 2004 and to receive $245,000 payment from the EOB for these services. Contact: Randy Roesser, (916) 654-4391. (15 minutes)
Approval of Minutes from previous Energy Commission meetings.
- Energy Commission Committee and Oversight
A discussion on Energy Commission Committee and Oversight matters may be held.
- Chief Counsel's Report
The Energy Commission may adjourn to closed session with its legal counsel to determine whether facts and circumstances exist that warrant the initiation of litigation [Government Code section 11126(e)(3)] or whether facts and circumstances exist that constitute a significant exposure to litigation against the Energy Commission [Government Code section 11126(e)(2)].
- Executive Director's Report
Closed session may be held on personnel matters.
[Authority: Government Code, Section 11126(a).]
- Public Adviser's Report
- Public Comment
People may speak up to five minutes on any matter concerning the Energy Commission.
The Energy Commission may recess the meeting and continue it later for purposes of a general discussion of internal organization and policy. No action will be taken at such a continued session. The Energy Commission will announce whether it plans to continue the meeting in this manner and the time and location at the end of Item 11.
If you require special accommodations, contact Robert Sifuentes at (916) 654-5004, five days prior to the meeting.
News media inquiries should be directed to:
Claudia Chandler, Assistant Director -- (916) 654-4989
Questions about participation in the Business Meeting should be directed to:
Roberta Mendonca, Public Adviser -- (916) 654-4489 or (800) 822-6228
To reduce paper and mailing costs, the Energy Commission offers an automated e-mail system to alert you about Business Meeting agendas on the Internet. To subscribe via e-mail, please go to our site: www.energy.ca.gov/html/listservers.html. Those subscribing to the e-mail may wish to discontinue receiving agendas by U.S. Mail. To remove your name from the mailing list, send the mailing label on the envelope to: California Energy Commission, 1516 9th St., MS 38, Sacramento, CA, 95814 and ask that your name be deleted or e-mail email@example.com and request that your name be removed from List 15. Please include the number that is located on the upper left corner of the mailing label.
Energy Commission Web Site -- www.energy.ca.gov
| Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |