California Energy Commission
Business Meeting Agenda
Please note that audio from this
and future Business Meetings are
broadcast over the Internet
using Real Audio technology.
Wednesday, August 15, 2001
1516 Ninth Street
Hearing Room A, First Floor
Starting at 10 a.m.
THE COMMISSION WILL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- CONSENT CALENDAR. (Items on the consent calendar will be taken up and voted on as a group. A Commissioner may request that an item be discussed and moved to later on the agenda.)
- ALLIANCE DREWS ENERGY FACILITY. Consideration and possible approval of a petition for a Change of Ownership for the Alliance Drews Energy Facility (01-EP-5) from Alliance Colton, LLC to Colton Power L.P. PorEnergy Operating Services, LLC will be the new operator of the facility.
- b. ALLIANCE CENTURY ENERGY FACILITY. Consideration and possible approval of a petition for a Change of Ownership for the Alliance Century Energy Facility (01-EP-4) from Alliance Colton, LLC to Colton Power L.P. PorEnergy Operating Services, LLC will be the new operator of the facility.
- CITY OF VERNON POWER PLANT PROJECT. Commission consideration of the Executive Director's Data Adequacy Recommendation for the City of Vernon Power Plant Project Application for Certification. A four-month, 80/120-megawatt power plant located in City of Vernon (Docket No. 01-AFC-11). Contact: Bob Eller, (916) 654-3932. (15 minutes)
- CITY OF VERNON POWER PLANT PROJECT. Possible approval of a Committee for the City of Vernon Power Plant Project Application for Certification (Docket No. 01-AFC-11). Contact: Bob Eller, (916) 654-3932. (5 minutes)
Approval of Minutes from previous Energy Commission meetings.
Held items 8 and 9 from August 8 Business Meeting -- Colusa Power Plant Project, Executive Director's Data Adequacy recommendation and the Colusa Power Plant Project Committee.
- Energy Commission Committee and Oversight
A discussion on Energy Commission Committee and Oversight matters may be held.
- Chief Counsel's Report
The Energy Commission may adjourn to closed session with its legal counsel to determine whether facts and circumstances exist that warrant the initiation of litigation [Government Code section 11126(e)(3)] or whether facts and circumstances exist that constitute a significant exposure to litigation against the Energy Commission [Government Code section 11126(e)(2)].
- Executive Director's Report
Closed session may be held on personnel matters.
[Authority: Government Code, Section 11126(a).]
- Public Adviser's Report
- Public Comment
People may speak up to five minutes on any matter concerning the Energy Commission.
The Energy Commission may recess the meeting and continue it later for purposes of a general discussion of internal organization and policy. No action will be taken at such a continued session. The Energy Commission will announce whether it plans to continue the meeting in this manner and the time and location at the end of Item 9.
If you require special accommodations, contact Robert Sifuentes at (916) 654-5004, five days prior to the meeting.
News media inquiries should be directed to:
Claudia Chandler, Assistant Director -- (916) 654-4989
Questions about participation in the Business Meeting should be directed to:
Roberta Mendonca, Public Adviser -- (916) 654-4489 or (800) 822-6228
To reduce paper and mailing costs, the Energy Commission offers an automated e-mail system to alert you about Business Meeting agendas on the Internet. To subscribe via e-mail, please go to our site: www.energy.ca.gov/html/listservers.html. Those subscribing to the e-mail may wish to discontinue receiving agendas by U.S. Mail. To remove your name from the mailing list, send the mailing label on the envelope to: California Energy Commission, 1516 9th St., MS 38, Sacramento, CA, 95814 and ask that your name be deleted or e-mail email@example.com and request that your name be removed from List 15. Please include the number that is located on the upper left corner of the mailing label.
Energy Commission Web Site -- www.energy.ca.gov
| Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |