California Energy Commission
Please note that audio from this
and future Business Meetings are
broadcast over the Internet
using Real Audio technology.
Tuesday, March 5, 2002
Hearing Room A, First Floor
Beginning at 10 a.m.
Sacramento, California 95814
THE COMMISSION WILL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- CONSENT CALENDAR. (Items on the Consent Calendar will be taken up and voted on as a group. A Commissioner may request that an item be discussed and moved to later on the agenda).
- COMMISSION CO-SPONSORSHIP. Possible approval of a co-sponsorship request for which the Energy Commission will provide financial support, the participation of key speakers, permit the use of its name, plus staff time for a speaker and include promotional materials with regularly scheduled mailings.
- 10th National Conference On Building Commissioning, May 8-10, 2002, Holiday Inn Mart Plaza, Chicago, Illinois.
- LA PALOMA GENERATING PROJECT (98-AFC-2C). Petition to modify air quality conditions of certification to (1) allow for a reduction in PM10 limits and (2) allow for emission variability expected during the commissioning phase.
- GWF HENRIETTA PEAKER PROJECT. Consideration and possible adoption of the Presiding Member's Proposed Decision recommending approval of GWF Energy's application for Certification of the 91.4 megawatt Henrietta Peaker Project (01-AFC-18). Contact: Garret Shean, (916) 654-3893. (30 minutes)
- Energy Commission Committee and Oversight
A discussion on Energy Commission Committee and Oversight matters may be
- Chief Counsel's Report
The Energy Commission may adjourn to closed session with its legal counsel
to determine whether facts and circumstances exist that warrant the initiation
of litigation [Government Code section 11126(e)(3)] or whether facts and
circumstances exist that constitute a significant exposure to litigation
against the Energy Commission [Government Code section 11126(e)(2)].
- Executive Director's Report
Closed session may be held on personnel matters.
[Authority: Government Code, Section 11126(a).]
- Public Adviser's Report
- Public Comment
People may speak up to five minutes on any matter concerning the Energy
The Energy Commission may recess the meeting and continue it later for purposes of a general discussion of internal organization and policy. No action will be taken at such a continued session. The Energy Commission will announce whether it plans to continue the meeting in this manner and the time and location at the end of Item 7.
If you require special accommodations, contact Betty LaFranchi at (916)
654-5204, five days prior to the meeting.
News media inquiries should be directed to: Claudia Chandler, Assistant
Director -- (916) 654-4989
Questions about participation in the Business Meeting should be directed
to: Roberta Mendonca, Public Adviser -- (916) 654-4489 or (800) 822-6228
To reduce paper and mailing costs, the Energy Commission offers an automated
e-mail system to alert you about Business Meeting agendas on the Internet.
To subscribe via e-mail, please go to our site: www.energy.ca.gov/listservers/.
Those subscribing to the e-mail may wish to discontinue receiving agendas
by U.S. Mail. To remove your name from the mailing list, send the mailing
label on the envelope to: California Energy Commission, 1516 9th St., MS 38,
Sacramento, CA, 95814 and ask that your name be deleted or e-mail [email@example.com]
and request that your name be removed from List 15. Please include the number
that is located on the upper left corner of the mailing label.
Energy Commission Web Site -- www.energy.ca.gov
| Calendar |
| Search |