California Energy Commission
Wednesday, October 9, 2002
1516 Ninth Street
Hearing Room A, First Floor
Sacramento, California 95814
Note: Audio from this meeting will be broadcast over the Internet.
Please see our page at: www.energy.ca.gov/realaudio/.
THE COMMISSION WILL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- ASERTTI (Association of Energy Research and Technology), November 13-15, 2002, The Hilton Garden Inn, Napa, California.
- Lake Arrowhead Symposium, October 20-22, 2002, Lake Arrowhead, California.
- National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) 15th Industry Growth Forum, October 29-30, 2002, Desmond Hotel and Conference Center, Albany, New York.
- National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO) Conference, International Roundtable, Overcoming Structural & Financial Barriers, October 10-11, 2002, Wyndham Bel Age Hotel, Los Angeles, California.
- Michelin Challenge Bibendum 2003, September 23-25, 2003, begins at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma and ends in San Fransciso, California.
- California Alliance for Distributed Energy Resources (CADER) Conference, Distributed Generation: Opportunities & Obstacles, November 11-12, 2002, Hyatt Regency Islandia, San Diego, California.
Should you wish to participate via telephone, call toll free 1-888-823-5065 on Business Meeting days after 10:01 a.m. (PDT). When asked, please answer "Business Meeting and Mr. Jerome Lee" and the operator will connect you into the meeting. Should you want to speak on a specific item, please inform the operator that you want to speak and the item number.
To reduce paper and mailing costs, the Energy Commission offers an automated e-mail system to alert you about Business Meeting agendas on the Internet. To subscribe via e-mail, please go to our site: www.energy.ca.gov/listservers/. Those subscribing to the e-mail may wish to discontinue receiving agendas by U.S. Mail. To remove your name from the mailing list, send the mailing label on the envelope to: California Energy Commission, 1516 9th St., MS 38, Sacramento, CA, 95814 and ask that your name be deleted or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your name be removed from List 15. Please include the number that is located on the upper left corner of the mailing label.
Energy Commission Web Site -- www.energy.ca.gov
| Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |