This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
Proposition 39 Training Seminar provides information to Local Educational Agencies (LEAs) and the public on the Proposition 39 Program and Energy Expenditure Plan application process.
Proposed topics for this training:
- An overview of the Proposition 39: California Clean Energy Jobs Act-2013 Program.
- An overview of the Energy Expenditure Plan Handbook, which provides detailed instructions to assist LEAs in completing and submitting their energy expenditure plans.
- The Expenditure Plan General Form A, including sample forms, which is required for each energy expenditure plan and provides a financial summary of how the LEA intends to spend its Proposition 39 award funds.
- The Expenditure Plan Project Summary Form B, including sample forms, which is required for each school/site listed on Form A and describes the eligible energy project(s) proposed by the LEA.
- The Utility Data Release Authorization Form, including sample forms, which is required for the first Energy Expenditure Plan submission and will authorize Energy Commission staff access to the LEA’s electric and gas energy usage and billing data.
- The Energy Savings Calculators, including sample calculations, which may be used by LEAs to estimate energy savings for simple projects without a professional energy survey or audit.
- Lastly, instructions, including screen shots, of how to upload and submit all Energy Expenditure Plan documents.
For Local Educational Agencies (LEAs) interested in attending, please coordinate with your Superintendent Office and RSVP to the contact listed below.