This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
Request For Qualifications
Bright Schools - Clean Energy Jobs Act - Technical Assistance Program
Purpose of This RFQ
The purpose of this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) is to select a single Prime Contractor that heads a team of established and experienced Professional Engineers who are either employees of the Prime Contractor or who are Subcontractors to the Prime Contractor, working together, to assist and support the Energy Commission's Bright Schools - Clean Energy Jobs Act - Technical Assistance Program (Bright Schools Program).
Solicitations files are available at:
There will be one Pre-Bid Conference; participation in this meeting is optional but encouraged.
July 17, 2014
California Energy Commission
Hearing Room A
1516 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916) 654-4381
Participation By Webex
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 926 243 075
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: meeting@1:30
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit www.webex.com/overview/mobile-meetings.html
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me"
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone)
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 926 243 075. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php
For help with problems or questions trying to join or attend the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.