The Appliances and Outreach and Education Office of the Efficiency Division at the California Energy Commission will present a webinar on the energy efficiency regulations for computers that become effective on January 1, 2018. The computers affected by these regulations include workstations, mobile workstations, rack-mounted workstations, small scale servers, and high expandability computers.
Topic: Energy Efficiency Regulations for Computers
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Time: 10:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 492 669 713
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: computer@Title20
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit http://www.webex.com/overview/mobile-meetings.html.
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me"
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions.
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone).
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 492 669 713. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php.
For help with problems or questions trying to join or attend the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.
System Requirements: To see if your computer is compatible, visit https://support.webex.com/MyAccountWeb/systemRequirement.do?root=Tools&parent=System and refer to the WBS 28 section.
To add this meeting to your Microsoft Outlook or compatible calendar program, click the following link or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser:
Thank you for working green by meeting online.