This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
Join us on February 7 at the Sacramento Convention Center for the 2018 Annual EPIC Symposium. This year's symposium will showcase groundbreaking technology advancements that are helping to shape California's clean energy future.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PST
See the notice at:
The symposium will feature:
- A morning keynote address from Senator Nancy Skinner.
- Engaging panel discussions that will highlight EPIC projects, including those that are helping to:
- Increase the resiliency of the electricity system in the face of natural disasters and extreme weather events.
- Bring affordable clean energy solutions to low-income customers.
- Continue California's leadership in the food and agricultural sector in a carbon-constrained future.
- Promote Zero Net Energy Building designs using best available technologies and practices.
- Accelerate customer adoption of demand response technology products.
- A lunchtime pitch session with the first CalSEED entrepreneurs.
- A poster session highlighting 30 EPIC projects.
- And more....
This event is free and open to the public. To register, please visit the 2018 EPIC Symposium Event Page at http://EPIC2018.eventbee.com
The 2018 EPIC Symposium is hosted by California Energy Commission in conjunction with PG&E, Southern California Edison Company, and the San Diego Gas & Electric Company.
If you have questions about or need assistance with registering, please contact:
Diana Gonzalez, Energy Scientist