This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
California Energy Commission staff will host a public workshop on California's hydrogen fuel infrastructure. The purpose of this workshop will be to discuss the current infrastructure and activities related to expanding the current infrastructure.
August 12, 2013
10 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
California Air Resources Board
1001 "I" Street
Sacramento, California 95814
For complete information about this workshop, please see the workshop notice at:
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 921 812 952
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: Monday@9
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me"
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone)
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS):
Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 921 812 952. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please call the WebEx Technical Support number at 1-866-229-3239.