There will be one Pre-Application Workshop; participation in this meeting is optional but encouraged. The Pre-Application Workshop will be held through in-person participation, WebEx, and conference call. Login information is available in the Program Opportunity Notice Manual.
August 23, 2013
California Energy Commission
Hearing Room A
1516 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Solicitation files are available online at:
Purpose Of Solicitation
The California Energy Commission's Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology (ARFVT) Program announces the availability of up to $2,100,000 in grant funds to help prepare California for the increased use of alternative transportation fuels. Grant funds will be awarded on a "first-come, first-served basis" for projects to develop Alternative Fuel Readiness Plans (Plans) that will provide strategies for the deployment of alternative fuel infrastructure (AFI) and encourage the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles (AFV's).
You can participate in this meeting through WebEx, the Energy Commission's online meeting service. Presentations will appear on your computer screen, and you listen to the audio via your telephone. Please be aware that the meeting's WebEx audio and on-screen activity may be recorded.
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 926 016 377
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: meeting@10
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit www.webex.com/overview/mobile-meetings.html
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me".
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions.
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above.
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone).
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 926 016 377. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please call the WebEx Technical Support number at 1-866-229-3239.
Friday, August 23, 2013
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar