This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan (DRECP)
The purpose of the meeting is to provide a follow-up to the Data Basin WebEx meeting held on October 18, 2013, and to introduce certain models and datasets that will be made available on the DRECP Gateway powered by Data Basin. The WebEx meeting will be held on:
Thursday, November 21, 2013
1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
This will be a WebEx meeting.
The notice for the meeting is available at:
You can participate in this meeting through WebEx, the Energy Commission's online meeting service. Presentations will appear on your computer screen, and you may listen to the audio via your telephone and communicate via your telephone or computer. Please be aware that the meeting's WebEx audio and on-screen activity may be recorded.
Computer Log-on with Telephone Audio:
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com
2. Enter meeting number: 496 654 766
3. Enter your name, other information, and the meeting password: drecp@Nov21
After logging in on the computer, an Audio Conference Box will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. To Have Webex Call You Back: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me".
2. To Call Into The Teleconference: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions.
3. International Callers: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php.
4. To Listen Over The Computer: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone).
5. Telephone Only (No Computer Access): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in U.S. & Canada). When prompted, enter meeting number: 496 654 766
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please call the WebEx Technical Support number at 1-866-229-3239.