This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
Billing is one of the core components of a utility's business. The billing process is the primary means of communicating with customers. In today's world, this is performed through a variety of methods including paper billing, online communications, and mobile applications. Technology continues to make significant impacts on metering, rates, CIS systems and automated/web based payments. With high-usage volumes and detailed meter data, customer data management becomes increasingly difficult for utilities to manage. As a result, the utility billing process continues to become ever more complex. These issues in conjunction with changing customer expectations are posing both new opportunities as well as new challenges in areas like process changes and customer care strategies.
In this 12th annual EUCI billing conference, experts from utilities who interact daily with the billing process, billing systems, and utility customers will draw upon their experience to address issues surrounding advances in billing technology, online payment processing, and mobile billing applications. They will discuss the effect a new CIS has on billing and talk about complex billing programs. They will also address billing issues specific to the massive amounts of data from smart meters and how to inform, educate, and encourage customers in these rapidly changing times. If you are involved with utility billing, this is the one conference you need to attend to learn best practices, keep up with the latest developments, and network with your peers and key vendors!
February 20-21, 2014
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
- Brad Sileo, VP of Business Development, iFactor
- Chad Somodi, National Sales Manager, Striata
- Christina Lovering, Billing Supervisor, TECO Energy
- Dr. Melanie L. Brown, IT Strategic & Analytics Manager, CenterPoint Energy
- Jerry Roberts, Billing Manager, Austin Energy
- Jerry Sullivan, Chief Information Officer, Orlando Utilities Commission
- Jim Maynard, Credit Manager, Commercial/Industrial Customers, Georgia Power
- John Andreasik, Manager Support Services Customer Operations, Baltimore Gas & Electric
- John Warnock, Director of Meter to Cash Systems, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Jon T. Brock, President, Desert Sky Group, LLC
- Sadie John Kroeck, Director of Customer Relations, Peoples Natural Gas
- Sarah Fiebiger, Manager, Market Research Services, E Source
- Wes Friesen, Manager of Billing, Credit & Special Attention Operations, Portland General Electric