This event has passed. The event information on this page is for historical purposes only and links may no longer work.
The Committee assigned to the proposed Huntington Beach Energy Project will conduct a Status Conference:
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Beginning at 3:00 p.m.
California Energy Commission
Hearing Room "B"
1516 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Purpose of Status Conference
This Status Conference is sponsored by the Energy Commission for the primary purpose of informing the Committee, the parties, and the public about the project’s progress to date in the Application for Certification (AFC) process. The Conference is an opportunity to resolve procedural disputes, and remove obstacles to the efficient processing of the application. The Committee invites the parties to present any schedule proposals or concerns regarding unresolved technical or process issues during the Status Conference. A Revised Schedule will be issued within two weeks following the Conference.
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 923 892 585
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: pwd#1516
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me".
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions.
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above.
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone).
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 923 892 585. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please call the WebEx Technical Support number at 1-866-229-3239.
More information is available in the "Notice of Status Conference and Order to File Status Conference Statements", dated March 18, 2014, available in the Project Docket Log: