California Energy Commission staff will conduct a workshop to share information and answer questions about the Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) grant solicitation process. Attendance at this workshop will provide potential applicants with useful information for completing grant application packages, but is not required to participate in EPIC solicitations.
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Beginning at 1:00 p.m.
CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION
1516 Ninth Street
First Floor, Hearing Room A
The notice for the workshop is available at:
The purpose of this staff workshop is to assist potential applicants in understanding how to find and apply for EPIC grant funding opportunities from the California Energy Commission, and to serve as a forum for questions and answers relating to the general EPIC grant solicitation process.
Energy Commission staff will provide an explanation of the following:
1) the EPIC program and current solicitations;
2) requirements for potential applicants;
3) the solicitation timeline and application process;
4) the evaluation process, including scoring criteria and potential hurdles;
5) the agreement development process for funding awardees; and
6) general tips for application development.
Participation in this workshop is encouraged, but not required for application to any EPIC grant solicitations. Additional workshops will be scheduled for Southern California and the Central Valley.
You may participate in this meeting through WebEx, the Energy Commission's online meeting service. Presentations will appear on your computer screen, and you may listen to audio via your computer or telephone. Please be aware that the meeting may be recorded.
To join a meeting:
VIA COMPUTER: Go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 924 753 440. When prompted, enter your name and the following meeting password: meeting@1
The "Join Conference" menu will offer you a choice of audio connections:
1. To call into the meeting: Select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions.
2. International Attendees: Click on the "Global call-in number" link.
3. To have WebEx call you: Enter your phone number and click "Call Me."
4. To listen over the computer: If you have a broadband connection, and a headset or a computer microphone and speakers, you may use VolP (Internet audio) by going to the Audio menu, clicking on "Use Computer Headset," then "Call Using Computer."
VIA TELEPHONE ONLY (no visual presentation): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada). When prompted, enter the unique meeting number: 924 753 440. International callers may select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php
VIA MOBILE ACCESS: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To download an app, go to www.webex.com/overview/mobile-meetings.html.
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please call the WebEx Technical Support number at 1-866-229-3239.
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Sacramento, CA 95814
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar