Staff of the Appliances Unit, Efficiency Division, at the California Energy Commission is offering a live, interactive webinar covering fundamental concepts about Title 20, the appliance efficiency regulations.
There are four 30-minute sessions and participants may join the webinar at any time.
1. 10:00 a.m. PT - Overview of the Appliance Efficiency Regulations
2. 10:30 a.m. PT - Appliance Database Basics
3. 11:00 a.m. PT - What's New & Upcoming in the Title 20 Regulations
4. 11:30 a.m. PT - Title 20 Resources / Ask the Commission about Title 20
Agenda available at http://www.energy.ca.gov/appliances/forms/webnr_documents/.
Topic: Title 20 BOOT CAMP
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 925 320 780
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: T20@BootCamp
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit http://www.webex.com/overview/mobile-meetings.html
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click "Call Me"
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select "I will call in" and follow the on-screen directions
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the "Global call-in number" link in part (2) above
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on "Use Computer Headset" and then "Call Using Computer" to use VoIP (Internet phone)
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 925 320 780. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php
For help with problems or questions trying to join or attend the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.
System Requirements: To see if your computer is compatible, visit https://support.webex.com/MyAccountWeb/systemRequirement.do?root=Tools&parent=Systemand refer to the WBS 28 section
To add this meeting to your Microsoft Outlook or compatible calendar program, click the following link or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser:
Thank you for working green by meeting online.