The Energy Commission develops an annual Investment Plan based on funding priorities.
You can find more information at the summary of the funded projects. Energy Commission investments generally require matching or leveraged funds that can be identified in the summary. These funds are either public or private funds.
Investment partners are vital to the success Program businesses. A partial list of Program partners is identified below:
Advisory Committee Member Organizations
- Consumers Union
- California Air Resources Board
- California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
- New Fuels Alliance
- Mohr Davidow Ventures
- California Labor Federation
- Energy Independence Now
- Western Propane Gas Association
- American Lung Association
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- California Biomass Collaborative
- California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
- California Employment Training Panel
- Recreational Boaters of California
- University of California, Riverside
- Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Technologies
- California Electric Transportation Coalition
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
For more information on the projects and project financing contact the project proponent directly or the Energy Commission at AB118@energy.state.ca.us.