e-filing and e-commenting unavailable Saturday Nov. 22 and Sunday Nov. 23
The California Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting systems may be unavailable between
9 a.m. PST Saturday, November 22 and 5 p.m. PST on Sunday, November 23, 2014.. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated: Nov. 21, 2014, 10:25 a.m.
e-filing and e-commenting
at the California Energy Commission
Information and Resources relating to the California Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting systems.
- Access "e-filing" and "e-commenting" through links on the power plant project home pages
- E-filing and E-commenting User Training Guide
(PDF file, 85 pages)
- Standing Order re: Procedural Requirements For Electronic Filing and Docketing of Public Comments and Documents with the Energy Commission in Power Plant Facility Proceedings (August 29, 2013). (PDF file, 7 pages, 39KB)
- Standing Order re: Proceedings and Confidentiality Procedural Requirements For Filing, Service and Docketing Documents with the Energy Commission (November 30, 2011). (PDF file, 5 pages, 390kb)
- Notice of the June 28 , 2013, Training and Orientation for the "e-filing" and "e-commenting" Systems at the California Energy Commission.
(PDF file, 3 pages)
- WebEx Recording of the June 28, 2013, Workshop (Streaming video and audio.)
See WebEx playback help.