The Green Action Team's Energy Efficiency Committee, co-chaired by Business, Transportation and Housing Secretary Sunne McPeak and Energy Commission Vice Chair Jackalyne Pfannenstiel will meet on April 18, 2006, from 1 to 3 pm. This is a joint meeting with the Real Estate Industry Leadership Council, which was appointed by the Governor to advise the Green Action Team on achieving the Green Building Executive Order as it pertains to commercial buildings.
This meeting will be held at:
April 18, 2006
1 to 3 p.m.
California Energy Commission
1516 Ninth Street
Hearing Room B
For those unable to attend in person, a call-in number is available. Please contact Lorraine White at (916) 654-4075 by 11 a.m. on April 18 to participate by phone.
- Priority Work Areas for Committee. Review of the highest priority work areas identified by the stakeholders for this committee.
- Work Group Reports. Working Group Chairpersons will report on the status of activities and draft recommended actions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Energy Efficiency Plan and Strategy Work Group
- Benchmarking Work Group
- Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning Work Group
- Owner Commitment Campaign Work Group
- Schedule for completing action items.
- Resource needs to implement commercial building energy efficiency. This discussion will include marketing, training, program modifications and financing.