Energy in Agriculture Resources
Energy in Agriculture Program - Irrigation Districts
In this section read about:
Irrigation districts achieving energy savings, water conservation and overall system efficiencies from the installation of variable frequency drive motors and SCADA software systems.
Irrigation districts converting their infrastructure to deliver water with flexible schedules to meet the needs of farmers using drip irrigation technologies.
- Variable Frequency Drives and SCADA; Are they worth while investments?
- Variable Frequency Drives; Planning your system
- Pumped Storage; Simple changes - Big Savings
- Flap Gate
- Adjustable Magnetic Coupler
- Load Monitoring System
- Infrared Inspection
- Telog's PR-31 Level Tracker
- ITRC Weir Stick
New Devices for Volumetric Metering of Delivered Water - Trash Shedding Propeller Meters
New Electronic Technologies for Volumetric Metering of Delivered Water - Magnetic, Doppler, Vortex Shedding and Ultrasonic Flow Measurement