Process Energy - Water/Wastewater Efficiency
A multitude of energy efficient equipment, technologies and operating strategies are available to help you take a bite out of your energy costs in water and wastewater facilities. Explore the categories below to see a detailed description of each technology and how it can save you money.
- What's the difference between electronic and mechanical variable speed devices?
- How can variable speed drives save you money and improve your process control of time-of-use rate schedules by reducing or shifting your electrical load?
- What's the difference compared to standard efficiency motors?
- Should you rewind or replace?
- What strategies will help you achieve comfort for less?
- How can you improve the efficiency of your indoor and outdoor lighting?
- How can you take advantage of time-of-use rate schedules by reducing or shifting your electrical load?
The following case studies demonstrate the success of using these technologies: