Complaint Against DyoCore, Inc.
Docket # 11-CAI-03
Committee overseeing this proceeding is:
Commissioner and Presiding Member
(To be assigned)
On July 26, 2011, California Energy Commission Executive Director, Robert P. Oglesby, filed a Complaint Against DyoCore, Inc., alleging that DyoCore violated the intent of the Emerging Renewables Program.
- Item # 15, November 2, 2011 Energy Commission Business Meeting
Possible approval of the DyoCore Complaint Committee's recommendations to the Energy Commission.
- Committee Recommendation and Resolution of Outstanding Applications. Posted: October 19, 2011. (9 pages, 103 kb).
- Notice for October 11, 2011, Prehearing Conference and All Documents for the Proceeding
- Complaint Against DyoCore, Inc. Dated July 26, 2011. Posted: July 27, 2011. (PDF file, 43 pages).
- Amendment of Complaint Against DyoCore, Inc. Posted: September 12, 2011. (PDF file, 6 pages).
- Frequently Asked Questions