Workshops, Notices, & Documents
2017 Workshops and Meetings
- April 25, 2017 - Staff Workshop: California Microgrid Roadmap Scoping Workshop
2016 Workshops and Meetings
- September 6, 2016 - Staff Workshop Microgrids—Why are Customers Choosing Microgrids and How are they Working?
- May 24, 2016 - Joint Energy Agency Workshop to Kick-Off the Development of a Roadmap to Commercialize Microgrids in California.
- March 6, 2015 - Staff Workshop on Microgrid Assessment and Recommended Future RD&D investments.
- Microgrid – A regulatory Perspective CPUC
This report is an overview of the regulatory implications of microgrid implementation in California.
- The Advanced Microgrid Integration and Interoperability
This white paper provides a synopsis of many elements of microgrid component technologies and system configurations that can subsequently be used for an “advanced microgrid” development activity.
- New York Prize: Powering a New Generation of Community Energy
This website is an overview of the programs and services that the state of New York is implementing to enable the technological, operational, and business model that will help communities reduce costs, promote clean energy, and build reliability and resiliency into the grid (microgrids).
- Minnesota Microgrids: Barriers, Opportunities, and Pathways Toward Energy Assurance
This report provides Minnesota a useful framework for studying and promoting microgrids.