Information About RETI
Stakeholder Steering Committee
Inactive Working Subgroups:
Plenary Stakeholder Group
(Public & All Interested Parties)
- 2010 Phase 1 CTPG 2020 Study Report
- Notice of January 22, 2010, Meeting of the Renewable Energy Policy Group on permitting issues affecting the timely permitting of large-scale solar thermal power plants and their qualifying for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act funding.
- CPUC Prehearing Conference and Workshop on the Commission's own motion to actively promote the development of transmission infrastructure to provide access to renewable energy resources for California
- Other States' Renewable Energy and Transmission Reports
- California Transmission Planning Group (CTPG)
- California ISO Transmission Plan
- Nevada Renewable Energy Transmission Access Advisory Committee (RETAAC) Phase II Final Report
- Fort Irwin, California Enhanced Use Leasing (EUL) Web Site
- National Renewable Energy Laboratories - Concentrating Solar Power Research
- Nevada Renewable Energy Transmission Access Advisory Committee
- Report on Preliminary Renewable Transmission Plans by the California ISO
- Western Governors' Association Western Renewable Energy Zone Designation Effort
- West-wide Energy Corridor Programmatic EIS Information Center
- Wind Energy Development Programmatic EIS Information Center
Other States' Renewable Energy Transmission Initiatives
Texas State Energy Conservation Office, February 1, 2007.
Competitive Renewable Energy Zones in Texas, Presentation by Mike Sloan, February 1, 2007. (PDF File, 23 pgs, 1.59 mb)
ERCOT Competitive Renewable Energy Zones (CREZ) Study, February 1, 2007. (links to Powerpoint file)
Connecting Colorado's Renewable Resources to the Markets, Report of the Colorado Senate Bill 07-091 Renewable Resource Generation Development Areas Task Force, December 21, 2007.
(PDF file, 70 pages, 4.4 MB)
Arizona Renewable Resource and Transmission Identification Subcommittee, Final Report, September 2009.
(PDF file, 34 pages, 2.1 MB)