Publicly Owned Utilities' SB1 Solar Program Status Reports
Publicly owned utilities are required, under Senate Bill 1, to report on the progress of their solar incentive program to the California Energy Commission on a yearly basis. Reporting data must be submitted to the Energy Commission by July 1st of each year (for previous year).
- General Instructions for Completing the Senate Bill 1 Solar Program Status Report Template
(PDF FIle, 2 pages)
This document contains instructions for completing the Senate Bill 1 Solar Program Status Report template.
- Senate Bill 1 Solar Program Status Report Template (MS Excel File) Updated June, 2015
Use this template when gathering your annual SB 1 reporting requirements.
Information from the reporting utilities is listed below.
Additional reports will be added as they are received.
- Publicly Owned Utilities Report Summary, January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015. Updated July 20, 2016. (XLS file)
- Publicly Owned Utilities Life of Program and Yearly Statistics - 2015. Posted July 20, 2016. (XLS file)
Listing of California Publicly-Owned Utilities
- California Publicly-Owned Utilities. Updated: