- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Docket Number: (09-AFC-5)
Abengoa Mojave Solar Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Availability of the Final Commission Decision. Posted September 15, 2010. (PDF file, 1 page, 41 kb)
- August 23, 2010 & September 8, 2010 - Notice of Availability of the Presiding Member's Proposed Decision, and Notices of Committee Conference (8/23/10) and Full Commission Hearing (9/8/10) . Posted: August 6, 2010. (PDF file, 4 pages, 60 kb)
- Committee Order on Sufficiency of Evidence Regarding the Topic of Worker Safety and Fire Protection. Posted July 22, 2010. (PDF file, 5 pages, 61 kb)
- July 28, 2010 - Staff Workshop on Issue Resolution and Review of Staff and Applicant Analyses and Data in regard to Worker Safety and Fire Protection. Posted July 16, 2010. (PDF file, 4 pages, 205 kb)
- Notice of Availability of the Supplemental Staff Assessment Part C. Posted July 7, 2010. (PDF file, 6 pages, 49 kb)
- Committee Order Granting San Bernardino County Petition to Intervene. Posted May 27, 2010. (PDF, 5 pages, 48 kb)
- Notice of Availability of Supplemental Staff Assessment Part A. Posted May 20, 2010. (PDF, 5 pages, 148 kb)
- Revised Notice of Evidentiary Hearing
Evidentiary Hearing: Monday June 28 and Tuesday June 29, 2010, at 10:00 a.m.
Supplemental Hearing: Thursday, July 15, 2010, Beginning at 1:00 p.m
Posted May 17, 2010. Revised June 28, 2010. (PDF, 3 pages, 29 kb)
- June 21, 2010, Prehearing Conference Monday at 1:00 p.m.
- May 6, 2010 - Notice of Committee Conference Via Telephone. Posted: April 26, 2010.
- Notice of Opportunity to File Statements of Concern Regarding Eileen Allen Serving as a Commissioner Advisor on this Case. Posted April 15, 2010. (PDF, 8 pages, 56.9 kb)
- Notice of Availablity of the Staff Assessment and Public Workshops
April 6, 2010 at 10:15 am - California Energy Commission
April 7, 2010 at 1:00 pm - Barstow City Hall.
Posted March 17, 2010. (PDF, 10 pages, 363 kb)
- Committee Order Adopting Filing & Electronic Documents Directive. Posted March 4, 2010. (PDF, 5 pages, 79.7 kb)
- Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Luz Solar Partners. Posted January 7, 2010. (PDF, 2 pages, 37.5 kb)
- January 15, 2010 - Notice of Staff Workshop on Clarification of Data Requests, Data Responses, Issue Resolution and Project Schedule. Posted December 21, 2009.
- Committee Scheduling Order . Posted December 21, 2009. (PDF, 4 pages, 56 kb)
- December 9, 2009, Presentations. Posted December 10, 2009.
- December 9, 2009 - Informational Hearing, Environmental Scoping Meeting, and Public Site Visit. Posted November 17, 2009.
- December 8, 2009 - Notice of Staff Workshop on Clarification of Data Requests, Data Responses Issue Resolution and Project Schedule. Posted November 19, 2009.
- Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene to California Unions for Reliable Energy. Posted November 12, 2009. (PDF, 4 pages, 52.4 kb)
- Memorandum - Hearing Officer Assignment. Posted October 26, 2009. (PDF, 1 pages, 44 kb)
- Notice of Receipt of Application for Certification Supplement. Posted October 22, 2009. (PDF, 5 pages, 131 kb)