- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 09-AFC-2C
Almond 2 Amendment # 1 Proceeding
Most files are Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To download, navigate and print these files you will need the free Acrobat Reader software available from Adobe Systems Incorporated's Web Site.
Some PDF files are very large. Download these directly to your computer's hard drive by "right-clicking" the link to the file (use option-mouse click if on a Macintosh). After the file is downloaded, open it through Acrobat Reader.
Commission's Documents - Amendment # 1 Proceeding
Petition to Amend AQ-41 & AQ-47. Posted February 22, 2013. (PDF file, 27 pages, 2.2 mb).
Intervenors' and Others' Documents
None at this time.