- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 08-AFC-1
Avenal Energy Power Plant
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Notice of Decision by California Energy Commission. Posted December 29, 2009.
- Notice of Availability of the Presiding Member's Proposed Decision, and Notice of Committee Conference, and Notice of Commission Hearing. Posted November 12, 2009.
- December 2, 2009 - Committee Conference
- December 16, 2009 - Commission Hearing
- Commission Order Substituting Committee Member. Posted June 26, 2009.
- June 30, 2009, and July 7, 2009 - Notice of Prehearing Conference and Evidentiary Hearing . Posted June 16, 2009.
- California Energy Commission Committee Order Granting and Denying Petitions to Intervene. Dated June 11, 2009. Online June 11, 2009. (PDF File. 3 pages. 46.7 kb)
- June 23, 2009 - Notice of Availability of Final Staff Assessment and Notice of Public Workshop. Dated June 10, 2009.
- Revised Committee Scheduling Order. Dated April 24, 2009.
- March 23, 2009 - Committee Status Conference
- February 18, 2009 - Preliminary Staff Assessment Workshop
- July 1, 2008 - Data Response and Issue Resolution Workshop
- 1 de Julio de 2008 - Aviso sobre taller de respuesta de datos y solución de problemas del personal para Avenal Energy
- Committee Scheduling Order. Dated May 27, 2008.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene, filed by California Unions for Reliable Energy - Dated May 22, 2008.
- May 20, 2008 - Informational Hearing and Site Visit
- Notice of Receipt of an Application for Certification for the Avenal Energy Project. Dated February 28, 2008.