In the Matter of: ) DOCKET NO. 99-AFC-8 ) Application for Certification ) ORDER GRANTING for the Blythe Energy Project ) PETITION TO INTERVENE (BLYTHE ENERGY, LLC) ) ________________________________________)
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene filed by the California Unions for Reliable Energy (Petitioner), the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On May 30, 2000, a Petition to Intervene in the above-captioned proceeding was filed by:
California Unions for Reliable Energy (CURE)
Marc D. Joseph, Esq.
Adams Broadwell Joseph & Cardozo
651 Gateway Boulevard, Suite 900
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- The Petition was timely filed and contains the information required by section 1207 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, § 1207);
- The Applicant does not oppose said Petition;
- Petitioner's interests are relevant to the above-captioned proceeding; and
- Petitioner desires to participate with the rights and obligations of a party.
THEREFORE, the Committee Orders that the Petition to Intervene in this matter be GRANTED and that Petitioner be placed upon the Proof of Service List as an Intervenor. As an Intervenor, Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, § 1712).
Further, Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Placed online: June 7, 2000
ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
WILLIAM J. KEESE
Chairman and Presiding Member
Blythe Energy AFC Committee
| Back to Notices Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |