BEFORE THE ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION OF
THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 99-AFC-8C
BLYTHE ENERGY PROJECT )
TRANSMISSION LINE MODIFICATION )
COMMITTEE ORDER GRANTING PETITION TO INTERVENE
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene filed by the Petitioner, the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On December 28, 2004, a Motion to Intervene in the above-captioned proceeding was filed by:
Caithness Blythe II, LLC
Attn: Robert Looper
565 Fifth Avenue, 28th and 29th Floors
New York, NY 10017
- The Petition was timely filed and contains the information required by section 1207 of the Commission's regulations (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, ¤ 1207);
- No objections to the Petition have been filed.
- Petitioner's interests are relevant to the above-captioned proceeding.
- 6. Granting of the Petition will not delay the proceeding.
THEREFORE, the Committee Orders that the Petition to Intervene in this matter be GRANTED and that Petitioner be placed upon the Proof of Service List as an Intervenor. Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, ¤ 1712.).
Further, the Executive Director or his designee shall ensure that Petitioner is provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Dated on April 12, 2005, in Sacramento, California.
JOHN L. GEESMAN
Commissioner and Presiding Member
Blythe Energy Project Modification