T-Line Compliance Proceeding
- Documents, & Notices Relating to the Transmission Line Compliance Proceeding
- Docket Log
99-AFC-8C - Compliance
(Includes Blythe Energy Compliance)
Original T-line Proceeding
- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 99-AFC-8C
Blythe Energy Project Transmission Line Modifications
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
October 11, 2006 - Notice Commission Hearing Presiding Member's Proposed Decision (PMPD) for the Blythe Energy Project Transmission Line Modification. Posted: September 27, 2006.
September 22, 2006 - Notice of Evidentiary Hearing And Hearing Order. Posted: August 12, 2006.
August 16, 2006 - Notice of Staff Workshop. Posted: August 3, 2006.
July 31, 2006 - Notice of Prehearing Conference. Posted: July 18, 2005.
(PDF file, 6 pgs, 44 kb)
April 12, 2005 - Committee Order Granting Petition to Intervene . Posted: April 26, 2005.
February 17th & 18th, 2005 - Workshop to discuss the Preliminary Staff Assessment (PSA) . Posted: February 2, 2005.
Committee Scheduling Order. Posted: December 7, 2004.
November 23, 2004 - Notice of Issue Resolution & Data Request Workshop, "Meeting Continuation". Posted: November 17, 2004.
November 15, 2004 - Notice of Issue Resolution & Data Request Workshop. Posted: October 29, 2004.
November 10, 2004 - Notice of Informational Hearing and Site Visit, and Bureau of Land Management and Western Area Power Administration Scoping Hearing. Posted: October 27, 2004.
Attachment A - The project and the respective roles of the reviewing agencies.
(PDF file, 6 pages, 233 kilobytes). Posted: October 27, 2004.
Notice of Receipt of Petition to Amend License dated October 8, 2004. On line October 18, 2004.