Complaint and Investigation
- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 79-AFC-4C
Bottle Rock Geothermal Plant Repowering
Most files are Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) files. To download, navigate and print these files you will need the free Acrobat Reader software available from Adobe Systems Incorporated's Web Site.
Some PDF files are very large. Download these directly to your computer's hard drive by "right-clicking" the link to the file (use option-mouse click if on a Macintosh). After the file is downloaded, open it through Acrobat Reader.
Issues Identification Report. Posted May 24, 2013 (PDF file, 10 pags, 42 kb).
Commission Chair's Memorandum re Hearing Adviser Assignment. Posted May 1, 2013 (PDF file, 1 pags, 57 kb).
Staff Analysis of Petition to Change the Ownership, Allow the Restart of Operation After Suspension, and Allow 11 Facility Design Changes . Posted November 11, 2006 (PDF file, 80 pages, 373 kb).
Staff analysis of petition to extended environmental monitoring program during suspended operations. Posted: April 14, 2005. (PDF file, 12 pages, 264kb).
Petition for Extending Environmental Monitoring Program. Posted January 26, 2005. (PDF file, 26 pages, 108 kb).
California Energy Commission Original Final Decision (79-AFC-4) - Dated: November 5, 1980. Posted - October 20, 2009. (PDF file, 360 pages, 8.4 megabytes)
Applicant's Letter to California Energy Commission's Karen Douglas and Robert Weisenmiller Regarding Decommissioning Estimate. Posted April 16, 2013. (PDF file, 14 pages, 709 kb)
Applicant's Petition to Amend. Posted March 12, 2013. (PDF file, 31 pages, 852 kb)
Letter Requesting Withdrawal of Petition to Amend Existing BRP License. Dated July 25, 2011. Posted: July 26, 2011. (PDF file, 1 page, 342 kb)
Bottle Rock Power Steam Project Response to Comments on the Final Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Assessment. Posted: December 16, 2010. (PDF file, 415 pages, 41.6 mb, Please note file size.)
Draft Environmental Impact Report / Environmental Assessment
- Draft Environmental Impact Report / Environmental Assessment. Posted: September 23, 2010. (PDF file, 652 pages, 30.7 mb, Please note file size)
- Appendices. Posted: September 23, 2010. (PDF file, 523pages, 32.2 mb, Please note file size)
Traffic Addendum for the Petition to Amend the California Energy Commission Final Decision. Dated February, 2010. Posted: March 8, 2010. (PDF file, 40 pages, 2.48 mb)
Water Resources Addendum for the Petition to Amend the California Energy Commission Final Decision. Dated February, 2010. Posted: March 8, 2010. (PDF file, 40 pages, 2.37 mb)
Petition to Amend the Final Decision. Dated September 30, 2009. Revised Version Posted: October 12, 2009. (PDF file, 767 pages, 73.6 mb, Please note file size)
Intervenors' and Others' Documents
None at this time.