- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 06-AFC-8
Bullard Energy Center (BEC) Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices & Announcements Page
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Order Terminating Proceedings. Posted: March 6. 2008.
- Order Suspending Proceeding. Posted: August 27, 2007.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene to California Unions for Reliable Energy (CURE). Posted: July 20, 2007.
- April 5, 2007 - CANCELLED Notice of Data Response & Issue Resolution Staff Workshop. Posted: March 26, 2007.
- Spanish Version CANCELLED (PDF 2 pgs. 50.6 kilobytes)
- February 7, 2007 - Notice of Public Informational Hearing & Site Visit. Posted: January 22, 2007.
- Notice of Receipt Supplemental Information For The Bullard Energy Center Application For Certification (06-AFC-8). Posted: January 4, 2007.
- Notice Of Receipt Of An Application For Certification For The Bullard Energy Center (06-AFC-8)