IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Chevron Richmond Power Plant Replacement Project
Notices, Orders, and Announcements
Docket Number: 07-SPPE-1
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- October 8, 2007 - Order Terminating Proceedings, Application for Certification Teminated and Docket Number Closed. Online: October 10, 2008. (PDF File, 1 pg, 31.5 kb)
- September 18, 2007 - Committee Order Terminating Proceeding. Online: September 18, 2008. (PDF File, 1 pg, 31 kb)
- November 15, 2007 - Order Granting Applcant Chevron USA Motion for Stay or Suspension. Online: November 15, 2007. (PDF File, 1 pg, 17 kb)
- October 11, 2007 - Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Communities for a better Environment Online: October 11, 2007.
- September 26, 2007 - Notice of Data Response & Issues Resolution Staff Workshop. Online: September 17, 2007.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Contra Costa Building and Contruction Trades Council Online: August 24, 2007. (PDF File, 1 pg, 19.6 kb)
- August 30, 2007 - Notice of Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit. Posted: August 10, 2007.