- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 07-SPPE-1
Chevron Richmond Power Plant Replacement Project
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- October 8, 2007 - Order Terminating Proceedings, Application for Certification Teminated and Docket Number Closed. Online: October 10, 2008. (PDF File, 1 pg, 31.5 kb)
- September 18, 2007 - Committee Order Terminating Proceeding. Online: September 18, 2008. (PDF File, 1 pg, 31 kb)
- November 15, 2007 - Order Granting Applcant Chevron USA Motion for Stay or Suspension. Online: November 15, 2007. (PDF File, 1 pg, 17 kb)
- October 11, 2007 - Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Communities for a better Environment Online: October 11, 2007.
- September 26, 2007 - Notice of Data Response & Issues Resolution Staff Workshop. Online: September 17, 2007.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene to Contra Costa Building and Contruction Trades Council Online: August 24, 2007. (PDF File, 1 pg, 19.6 kb)
- August 30, 2007 - Notice of Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit. Posted: August 10, 2007.