- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Colusa Generating Station (CGS)
Docket Number: 06-AFC-9C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Order Approving Petition to Amend the Colusa Generating Station License - Dated July 15, 2009, posted July 20, 2009. (PDF file, 9 pages, 476 kb).
Notice of Receipt - Petition to Modify Electrical Switchyard and Transmission Facilities. (PDF file, 2 pages, 113 kb).
Notice of Receipt - Petition To Amend The Energy Commission Decision. (PDF file, 3 pages, 1.4 mb.)
Letter to Approve Petition to Modify Electrical Switchyard and Transmission Facilities. Dated: April 16, 2009, Posted: April 17, 2009. (PDF file, 1 page, 51 kb.
California Energy Commission Staff Analysis of Proposed Modification to Amend License. Dated: April 8, 2009, Posted: April 8, 2009. (PDF file, 17 pages, 100 kb.
Second Petition to Amend the Colusa Generating Station License. Dated: January 21, 2009, Posted: January 22, 2009. (PDF file, 17 pages, 1.5 mb.
Petition to Amend the Colusa Generating Station License. Dated: August 14, 2008, Posted: August 19, 2008. (PDF file, 127 pages, 14 mb