- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
Delta Energy Center Project Power Plant Licensing Case
Docket Number: 1998-AFC-03C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Order Approving a Petition to Amend Start-Up and Tuning Emissions. Date On-line: October 6, 2004.
Revised Staff Analysis of Amendment Request # 6, Date Uploaded: September 2, 2004. (Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 6 pages, 132 kilobytes.)
Staff Analysis of Proposed Project Modification to Air Quality Conditions, Date Uploaded: April 28, 2004. (Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 7 pages, 220 kilobytes.)
Staff Analysis of Proposed Project Modification Modify Emission Air Quality Conditions (AQ-27 (h), -28, -38, -39, -43, -44, -45 (f), -48 and -49), Date Uploaded: March 25, 2003.(Adobe Acrobat PDF file, 14 pages, 42 kilobytes.)