- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 06-SPPE-2
El Centro Power Plant Licensing Case
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
January 3, 2007 - Notice of Availability of Presiding Members Proposed Decision & Notice of Commission Hearing. Posted: December 20, 2006.
December 19, 2006 - Notice of Prehearing Conference & Evidentiary Hearing. Posted: December 1, 2006.
Notice of Staff Workshop for the El Centro Unit 3 Repower Project Small Power Plant Exemption, Posted: September 29, 2006. (PDF files, 3 pages, 40 kilobytes)
Notice of Availability of Draft Initial Study for Imperial Irrigation District's Application for Small Power Plant Exemption, Posted: September 25, 2006. (PDF files, 5 pages, 92 kilobytes)
Notice of Public Informational Hearing and Site Visit, Posted: July 12, 2006. (PDF files, 3 pages, 300 kilobytes)
Notice of Receipt of Application for Certification, dated May 22, 2006. Posted: May 24, 2006. (PDF files, 4 pages, 44 kilobytes)