STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Conservation and Development Commission
In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 00-AFC-14 ) Application for Certification of the ) ORDER GRANTING EL SEGUNDO POWER PLANT ) PETITION TO INTERVENE REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT ) _______________________________________)
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene filed by the Utility Workers Union of America Local 246 (Petitioner), the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On February 26, 2001, Petitioner Utility Workers Union of America Local 246 filed a Petition to Intervene. Petitioner's address is the following:
William C. Reid
Utility Workers Union of America
10355 Los Alamitos Blvd.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- The Petition to Intervene was timely filed and contains the information required by Section 1207 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, ¤ 1207);
- The Applicant filed no opposition to said Petition;
- Petitioner's interest is relevant to the proceeding; and
- Petitioner desires to participate with the rights and obligations of a party.
Therefore, the Committee issues the following Order:
The Petition to Intervene is GRANTED. As an Intervenor, Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, ¤ 1712.) Petitioner's name and address shall be included on the Proof of Service List.
The Executive Director or his designee shall ensure that Petitioner is provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Date On Line: March 19, 2001
ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
Commissioner and Presiding Member
El Segundo AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |