STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Energy Resources Conservation
and Development Commission
In the Matter of: )            Docket No. 00-AFC-14 ) Application for Certification )            ORDER GRANTING for the EL SEGUNDO POWER ) DEVELOPMENT PROJECT )            PETITION TO INTERVENE ) _____________________________________________ )
The Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On March 12, 2001, a Petition to Intervene by:
City of El Segundo
by Mark D. Hensley
350 Main Street
El Segundo, California 90245
- The Petition to Intervene was timely filed and contains the information required by Section 1207 of the Commission's regulations (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, § 1207);
- The Applicant has filed no opposition to said Petition;
- Petitioner's interest is relevant to the proceeding; and
- Petitioner desires to participate with the rights and obligations of a party.
The Petition to Intervene is GRANTED. As an Intervenor, Petitioner may exercise
the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712
of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, § 1712.)
Documents shall be filed with the California Energy Commission Docket Unit,
Att: Docket No. 00-AFC-14, 1516 Ninth Street, MS-4, Sacramento, CA 95814-5512.
The Docket Unit’s fax number is (916) 654-4365 and the email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
All filings shall include Docket No. 00-AFC-14 on the first page.
For further information on how to participate, please contact the Public Adviser at (916) 654-4489 or toll free at (800) 822-6228 or fax at (916) 654-4493 or email at: email@example.com
Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Date On Line: May 9, 2001 ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
ROBERT PERNELL, Commissioner Presiding Member El Segundo Power Redevelopment Project
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |