- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: 00-AFC-14C
El Segundo Power Redevelopment Project Amendment Proceeding
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Order Approving Transfer of Ownership. Placed on line: August 26, 2008. (PDF file, 1 page, 178 kb)
- June 25, 2008 - Notice of Site Visit and Staff Workshop to Discuss the Staff Analysis of Proposed Modifications to the Project Description and Conditions of Certification (00-AFC-14C). Posted: June 13, 2008.
- Notice of Receipt for the El Segundo Power Il, LLC Petition to Change to Fast-Start Turbines and Dry-Cooling, Eliminating the Use of Once-Through Cooling at the El Segundo Power Redevelopment Project (00-AFC-14C) - Date posted: July 5, 2007.