In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 00-AFC-1 ) Application for Certification ) ORDER GRANTING for the Gateway Power Project ) PETITION TO INTERVENE (Southern Energy Delta) ) __________________________________________)
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene filed by California Unions for Reliable Energy (Petitioner), the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On June 1, 2000, a Petition to Intervene was filed by:
Marc D. Joseph, Esq. Adams Broadwell Joseph & Cardozo Attorneys for CURE 651 Gateway Boulevard, Suite 900 South San Francisco, CA 94080
- The Petition to Intervene was timely filed and contains the information required by Section 1207 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., title 20, § 1207);
- The Applicant has filed no opposition to said Petition;
- Petitioner's interests are relevant to the proceeding; and
- Petitioner desires to participate with the rights and obligations of a party.
The Petition to Intervene is GRANTED and Petitioner may be included on the Proof of Service. As an intervenor, Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., title 20, § 1712.) Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Date On Line: June 12, 2000
ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
WILLIAM J. KEESE, Chairman
Presiding Committee Member
Gateway Power Project AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |