STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Conservation and Development Commission
In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 00-AFC-1 ) Application for Certification ) ORDER GRANTING for the Gateway Power Project ) PETITION TO INTERVENE (Southern Energy Delta) ) ________________________________________)The Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On April 18, 2001, a Petition to Intervene was filed by:
Dennis M. Barry, Director Gateway County,Community Development Dept. 651 Pine Street, NW 2nd Floor Martinez, CA 94533 (925) 335-1276
- The Petition to Intervene was timely filed and contains the information required by section 1207 of the Commission's regulations (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, Section 1207);
- The Applicant has filed no opposition to said Petition;
- Petitioner's interest is relevant to the proceeding; and
- Petitioner desires to participate with the rights and obligations of a party.
The Petition to Intervene is GRANTED. As an Intervenor, Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., tit. 20, Section 1712.)
Documents shall be filed with the California Energy Commission Docket Unit, Att: Docket No. 99-AFC-5, 1516 Ninth Street, MS-4, Sacramento, CA 95814-5512. The Docket Unit's fax number is (916) 654-4365 and the email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
All filings shall include Docket No. 00-AFC-1 on the first page.
For further information on how to participate, please contact the Public Adviser at (916) 654-4489 or toll free at (800) 822-6228 or fax at (916) 654-4493 or email at: email@example.com
Staff shall ensure that Petitioner is immediately provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Date Online: April 23, 2001
ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
WILLIAM J. KEESE, Chairman
Gateway Power Project AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |