APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION
GENESIS SOLAR ENERGY PROJECT
GENESIS SOLAR, LLC
DOCKET NO. 09-AFC-8
Notice of Status Conference
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Committee designated by the Energy Commission to conduct proceedings on the Application for Certification (AFC) for the GENESIS SOLAR ENERGY PROJECT has scheduled a Status Conference as follows:
The Status Conference will be conducted on:
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
Beginning at 1:30 p.m.
California Energy Commission
Hearing Room A
1516 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Purpose of the Status Conference
This Status Conference is sponsored by the Energy Commission to inform the Committee, the parties, and the Community about the projects progress to date in the AFC process.
For information about attending the Informational Hearing remotely
via the internet or telephone, please see the
Remote Attendance section at the end of this Notice.
Public Adviser and Public Participation
The Energy Commission Public Adviser is available to assist the public in participating in the application review process. For those individuals who require general information on how to participate, please contact the Public Advisers Office at (916) 654-4489 or 1-800-822-6228 or e-mail: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
If you have a disability and need assistance to participate in any scheduled event, contact Lourdes Quiroz no less than five days prior to the hearing at (916) 654-5146 or e-mail: [email@example.com].
Questions of a legal or procedural nature should be directed to Kenneth Celli, the Hearing Officer, at (916) 651-8893 or e-mail: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Technical questions concerning the project should be addressed to Mike Monasmith, Staff Project Manager, at (916) 654-4894 or e-mail: [email@example.com].
Media inquiries should be directed to the Office of Media and Public Communications at (916) 654-4989 or e-mail: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Information regarding the status of the Project, as well as notices and other relevant documents pertaining to this proceeding, may be viewed on the Energy Commission's Internet web page at: www.energy.ca.gov/sitingcases/genesis_solar/index.html.
Dated: February 1, 2010 at Sacramento, California.
JAMES D. BOYD
Commissioner and Presiding Member
Genesis Solar AFC Committee
Commissioner and Associate Member
Genesis Solar AFC Committee
Mailed to Lists: POS, 7376, 7377, 7378, 7379
TELECONFERENCE OPTION: You may participate in the Status Conference by telephone and/or by computer via our "WebEx" web conferencing system. For details on how to participate, please see the "Participation through WebEx" directions below.
PARTICIPATION IN THE STATUS CONFERENCE THROUGH WEBEX
THE ENERGY COMMISSION'S ON-LINE MEETING SERVICE
1. COMPUTER LOG-ON WITH A DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:
- Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the meeting number unique to the specific hearing date: 2/16/10 - meeting number: 921 847 085
- When prompted, enter your information and the meeting password: 2/16/10 Status Conference password = genesis@123
- After you login, a prompt will appear on-screen for you to provide your phone number. In the Number box, type your area code and phone number and click OK. You will receive a call back on your phone for the audio of the meeting. International callers can use the "Country/Region" button to help make their connection.
2. COMPUTER LOG-ON FOR CALLERS WITH AN EXTENSION PHONE NUMBER, ETC:
- Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number:
- When prompted, enter your information and the meeting password:
- After you login, a prompt will ask for your phone number. Click "CANCEL."
- Instead call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada). When prompted, enter the meeting number above and your unique Attendee ID number which is listed in the top left area of your screen after you login.
2/16/10 - meeting number: 921 847 085
2/16/10 Status Conference password = genesis@123
3. TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS):
- Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the meeting number:
2/16/10 meeting number: 921 847 085
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please call the WebEx Technical Support number at 1-866-229-3239. To see if your computer is compatible, visit http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html.
Please be aware that the meeting's WebEx audio and on-screen activity may be recorded.