- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Docket Number: Docket # 01-AFC-7C
Hanford Energy Park Peaker Amendment Proceeding
Notices And Announcements
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Order Approving a Petition to Convert the Project to GWF Hanford Combined-Cycle Power Plant. Posted: May 3, 2010 (PDF file, 2 pgs, 68 kb).
- Notice of Availability of Staff Assessment. Posted: November 19, 2009 (PDF file, 3 pgs, 50 kb).
- Notice of Receipt of Petition to Amend. Posted: October 17, 2008 (PDF file, 3 pgs, 188 kb).