IMPORTANT NOTE: This page has been superceded by the Energy Commission's e-filing and e-commenting database and is no longer updated. To access documents for this proceeding, use the "Documents for this Proceeding (Docket Log)" and other e-filing links on this proceeding's home page.
AES Highgrove Power Plant Project
Notices, Orders, and Announcements
Docket Number: 06-AFC-2
Note: Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
- Order Terminating Proceedings, Dated: February 24, 2010.
- Committee Order Terminating Proceeding, Posted: February 4, 2010.
- Order Suspending Proceeding, Posted: July 31, 2009.
- August 1, 2007, Staff Workshop and Public Meeting on Supplement C. Posted: July 19, 2007.
- Order Granting Petition to Intervene - Date posted: April 24, 2007. (PDF. 2 pgs. 128 kb.)
- Notice of Data Response and Issues Resolution Staff Workshop and Public Meeting on November 16, 2006 Date online: November 6, 2006. (PDF. 7 pgs. 192 kb.)
- Committee Scheduling Order. Date online: October 6, 2006.
- Committee Order Granting Petition To Intervene. Date online: September 26, 2006.
- Notice of Publice Informational Hearing and Site Visit. Date online: August 16, 2006.
- The California Energy Commission appoints a Committee to preside over AES Highgrove, LLC Application for Certification proceedings consisting of Jackalyne Pfannenstiel, Chairman, as Presiding Member and Jeffrey Byron, Commissioner, as Associate Member. Date online: July 21, 2006. (PDF. 1 pg. 20 kb.)