- Public Adviser's Office
- Power Plant Siting Proceedings FAQs
- Power Plant Siting or Licensing Process
- Six Phases of the Power Plant Siting Process
- Public Participation in the Siting Process: Practice and Procedure Guide (PDF File, 3.3 mb)
- Summary of Typical Public Involvement Opportunities in Energy Commission Siting Cases
- Public Adviser's Presentations and Printed Materials
- Commission Siting Division
- Title 20
Calif. Code of Regulations
- Acronyms and Definitions Used in Siting Cases
- Energy Commission News Releases
Humboldt Bay Generating Station
Docket Number: 06-AFC-07C
Items are listed by the date of the meeting or event, where applicable.
Order Approving Amendment to Air Quality and Public Health Conditions of Certification . Posted: May 6, 2010. (PDF fIle, 62 pages, 1.2 MB)
Notice of Decision to approve project change. Posted: April 26, 2010. (PDF fIle, 1 page, 52 kb)
Notice of Receipt Petition to Amend The Energy Commission Decision for the Humboldt Bay Generating Station Project. Posted: June 29, 2009. (PDF FIle, 3 Pages, 96 kb)
Notice of Receipt Petition to modify - PG&E Requesting Two Additional Laydown Areas. Posted: April 17, 2009. (PDF FIle, 2 Pages, 79 kb)
Staff Analysis of Proposed Modifications to Air Quality Conditions of Certification. Dated February 25, 2010. Posted: March 3, 2010. (PDF file, 72 pages, 428 kb)
Approval to Temporarily Use Two Additional Laydown Areas During Construction . Posted: May 13, 2009. (PDF file, 3 pages, 132 kb)
Petition to Amend Air Quality Conditions in the Humboldt Bay Generating Station Final Decision.
Posted: May 1, 2009. (PDF file, 182 pgs, 1.9 MB).
Energy Commission Approval of Project Name Change. Dated December 30, 2008. Posted: April 19, 2010. (PDF file, 1 page, 40 kb)