In the Matter of: ) Docket No. 00-AFC-13 ) Application for Certification for the ) ORDER GRANTING AES HUNTINGTON BEACH GENERATING ) PETITION TO INTERVENE STATION RETOOL PROJECT )
Upon consideration of the Petition to Intervene filed by the California Unions for Reliable Energy (CURE) (Petitioner), the Committee designated to conduct proceedings in this matter makes the following findings:
- On February 8, 2001, Petitioner California Unions for Reliable Energy (CURE) filed a Petition to Intervene. Petitioner's address is the following:
Mark R. Wolfe
Counsel for CURE
Adams, Broadwell, Joseph & Cardozo
651 Gateway Boulevard, Suite 900
South San Francisco, CA 94080
- The Petition to Intervene was timely filed and contains the information required by Section 1207 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., title 20, Section 1207);
- The Applicant filed no opposition to said Petition;
- Petitioner's interest is relevant to the proceeding; and
- Petitioner desires to participate with the rights and obligations of a party.
Therefore, the Committee issues the following Order:
The Petition to Intervene is GRANTED. As an Intervenor, Petitioner may exercise the rights and shall fulfill the obligations of a party as set forth in Section 1712 of the Commission's regulations. (Cal. Code of Regs., title. 20, Section 1712.) Petitioner's name and address shall be included on the Proof of Service List.
The Executive Director or his designee shall ensure that Petitioner is provided with a copy of the Application for Certification.
Date Online: March 15, 2001
ENERGY RESOURCES CONSERVATION
AND DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
ARTHUR H. ROSENFELD, Ph.D.
Commissioner and Presiding Member Huntington Beach AFC Committee
| Back to Main Page | Homepage | Calendar | Directory/Index | Search |